The Lone Howler™ is the most realistic coyote decoy available! The faux fur tail with wire frame is posable and moves in the wind. Simulate captured prey by attaching a white rag or rabbit pelt to the snout to elicit an instinctive response from approaching coyotes. Remove the rear legs and the decoy sits as though in a howling position. Remove both front and rear legs to display a relaxed, bedded dog in a resting position.
- Ultra-sturdy construction with heavy-duty threaded leg posts and locking lugs
- Easily removable legs fit conveniently in the body cavity for easy carry and storage
- Ultra-realistic paint scheme
- Scent pad spike on hind leg
- Includes faux fur tail
- Scares away rabbits and other small pests