High Wheel Garden Cultivator
The Earthway 6500 High Wheel Cultivator performs a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling, to furrowing.
The frame and handles on this sturdy, versatile tool are constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. A 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through soil practically effortless. Adjustments to handle height and toolbar depth are quick and easy.
- Moldboard plow
- Hilling plow
- 5-Tine cultivator
An optional Weed Slicing Hoe is sold separately.
High Wheel Cultivator features:
- Performs multiple functions with included attachments: Moldboard plow to prepare seedbed, 5-tine cultivator to break down clumps, and hilling plow to create hills for row crops
- Durable all-steel construction
- Three-position height adjustable handle for hours of comfortable use
- Single bolt fixing of available attachments
- Adjustable tool depth for versatility