Sfoggia Calibra Vacuum Planter
THE SFOGGIA CALIBRA VACUUM PLANTER IS SUITABLE FOR PLANTING ALL SMALL SEEDED VEGETABLES.
The Calibra is small seed vacuum planter that's a great choice for all size growers.
A variety of models and a wide array of options allow Calibra to be configured for almost any planting situation.
- One, two, or three line planting from each metering unit
- Stainless steel seed hopper
- Seed vacuum for easy clean-out
- Large diameter seed plate
- Dual independent singulators
- Easy-view seed chamber
- PTO driven fan with hydraulic drive option
- Reverse disc rotation
- Numerous packer wheel and shoe options
Calibra small seed models:
- SLIM: for narrow inter-row distances
- SINGLE-LINE: for single line plantings
- TWIN: for double line plantings /
- TRIS: for triple line plantings
- TANDEM: with two metering units for extremely accurate and close seed placement
Specifically designed to allow for close seed line spacing while maintaining individually floating chassis, Calibra Slim can be configured to plant lines as close as 5 inches with standard equipment. Spacing can be further reduced to 2.5 inches with the addition of 2-line shoes.
Typical crops planted by the Calibra Slim include high density head lettuce, leek, onion, all crops that require accurate, close row spacing.
The versatile Calibra Single-Line is affordable and feature-packed. Handles row spacings as close as 8-inches.
Typical crops planted by the Calibra Single-LIne include lettuce, broccoli, tomato, all single-line small seed crops.
Calibra Twin / Calibra Tris
Calibra Twin and Calibra Tris feature the same chassis as the popular single-line unit, but utilize two and three line seed plates and shoes, and are able to plant two or three lines per metering unit/chassis.
Shoes are available in many configurations up to a maximum distance of 6 inches.
Typical crops planted by Calibra Twin and Tris include carrot, onion, radish, spinach, any crop planted in narrow rows.
Calibra Tandem was designed with very accurate seed placement in mind.
By incorporating two metering units in each chassis, seed lines can be planted very close together while maintaining the accuracy of seeding each line from an individual metering unit. Spacing within each chassis is from 2
inches to 4.3 inches.
Calibra Tandem was specifically designed for highly accurate planting in the onion and carrot industry.