HarvestStar Mini Harvester
Sutton Ag's walk-behind HarvestStar™ baby leaf harvester affords small and medium size growers the advantages of mechanical harvesting at a fraction of the cost of larger, self-driven and tractor-drawn harvesters.
A single operator can harvest 300 lbs of leafy greens per hour with the HarvestStar™ Mini-Harvester, effectively doing the work of an entire hand harvest crew.
Utilizing the industry standard band blade cutting system, the HarvestStar™ is ideal for harvesting baby lettuce, spinach, or other leafy crops.
HarvestStar™ Mini-Harvester features:
- Band blade cutting system
- Stainless steel cutting head for durability and food safety
- 28-inch cutting width
- Adjustable cutting height. (from soil level to about 2-inches above soil)
- Product belt and blade driven by 12-V motors
- 12-V motors powered by a rechargeable battery. Fully charged battery provides ~3 hours of harvesting power before recharging is needed.
- Inexpensive cutting blades
- turdy handles for transport and steering
- Easy-access knob for very accurate cutting height control
- Handy tote stowage area (11-inches x 29-inches)
- Transport wheels for easy HarvestStar™ movement in and out of the field
- Safety guards to protect the HarvestStar™ cutting head system
The HarvestStar™ is ideal for crops which are cut 1-inch or more off the ground like spring mix and
Walk-behind HarvestStar™ base price: $10,435
LTL shipment is required and can be quoted upon request.